1) A: And suddenly lightning flashed and a mighty thunder shook the wasted land, and the evil king glared at the good prince and said...
[sees [B] watching him]
A: ...something very forgettable.
2) A: Why are you so glum?
B: I expected action. There was no fighting, there was no killing. I was useless.
Mark - 3) Thomas d'Apcher: And you, Mani? Which one will you choose?
Gregoire De Fronsac: Mani doesn't use firearms.
Mani: Too much noise, too much smoke, bad smell. (Brotherhood of the Wolf)
4) A: Do you really think you'll be able to command this rabble?
B: I'll do my best.
A: Well I did my best, and I had the authority of the law. You're a dead man [B].
5) But I don't want to see you breaking anyone else out of jail, alright? Without having permission from me, of course.
6) What is it with this man? Did I kill a relative of his in battle, perhaps? His boy, God forbid?
7) You cannot fight, one: if you're in different places; physical impossibility. Two: if you're of different ranks; breach of discipline. And three: if the State is at war; duels of nations take absolute precedence. Therefore, keep away from him, keep ahead of him and put your trust in Bonaparte.
8) A: You're mad!
B: That's the second time this evening I've been called mad, and I'm beginning to resent it.
9) One more word of your sauce, and I'll have your liver for breakfast.
Lindsay - 10) Athos: Only a fool would try and arrest us twice in one day.
Jussac: You're under arrest.
Aramis, Porthos: A fool. (The Three Musketeers)
As always, bonus points for characters and/or actors.